Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oklahoma City Quilt Show Finds

A couple weekends ago I went to the Oklahoma City Quilt Show.  Now, I probably shouldn't say this, but I go to the quilt shows more for the shopping than to look at other peoples' quilts :X  Don't tell anyone else!  While there weren't as many quilts or shopping booths as last year, I did happen to find a little something to spend my money on...






Katie Jump Rope Fat Quarters  $1.50 each!!  At first I only bought 3, but as I was headed to my car, sad that I only bought 3 things, I decided to go back to their booth and see if they had any others hidden away. Sure enough, I find 4 more to buy.  The lady said that was the last of it.  She didn't have any more at her shop.  I cried a little inside, because I absolutely love the flower ribbons and basket weave prints and would probably buy the whole bolt if I found any.  $1.50 each plus tax at quilt show vs. $4+ plush s/h on Etsy?  Duh!!

1 comment:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Well done you!! They're gorgeous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...