Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Are there any Mizzou fans out there?

Awhile back, my roommate and I went to one of those crazy free-for-all garage sales where heaps of clothes are strewn about and you fill a garbage sack with as much as you can get your hands on.  I ended up purchasing a sack of stuff for 60 cents an item!  My roommate loves all things Mizzou, and she stuffed this t-shirt in the sack hoping it would fit.  When we got home, she realized it was too small and was all upset about it.  







I decided to sneak it away and make something useful out of the too-small t-shirt.  This pillow is the end product.  Well, will be the end product when I get around to finishing the back.  It's going to be 24" x 24" when finished.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...